Ovarian cancer can cause bloating, not just the feeling of bloating, but a visible abdominal distention.
If you have unexplained bloating sensation or your stomach seems to be growing even though you haven’t been eating more or are not pregnant, it could be a symptom of ovarian cancer.
If this is a new symptom for you and persist more than two weeks, make an appointment with your GP.
Over 70% of girl to women are diagnosed at late stage of ovarian cancer, making it difficult to treat. If the symptoms persist don’t wait go and speak to a medical professional.
Do you know the symptoms for Ovarian cancer?
The Symptoms are often subtle or can be mistaken for other ailments
- Bloating, increased abdominal size
- Having trouble eating or feeling full quickly
- Pelvic, abdominal or back pain
- Menstrual changes
- Feeling the need to urinate urgently or often
- Unexplained fatigue
- Unexplained changes in bowl habits